|Comic Con:||knock knock|
|Comic Con:||not you lol|
- Push me against the wall, the/a door
- Gently grab my chin and make me look into your eyes
- Grab my waist and pull my body against yours
- Caress my cheek
- Pull my hair
- Put your hand in the back pocket of my jeans
- Bite my lip
- Put your arms around my neck
- Tease me
- Look at me with those eyes of yours, that naughty look of yours is irresistible
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time